Monday, March 17, 2008

"I'm just spending wasted time" - Faithless feat. Dido, One Step Too Far

Went to Mogli's dad's place.
Cos it was St Patrick's Day (and, yeah, I knew that) had a green cupcake and sausage roll.

Had lunch and watched a bit of Ellen. But only a bit cos Mogli didn't bring lunch so he was just standing around telling me to hurry up.
Went to the Optus store. Stood around for about 15 minutes and then were told that it was pointless for us to go there. So I threw away my old phone in disgust.
Got takeaway from Epic. Would've had the sitdown one if Optus was just a little bit more efficient....

Got back and rang Optus. Was on hold for about 20 minutes and then got cut off.

Rang back about 2 hours later. Almost got to the end then was told my SIM card was too old.

Watched Friends, the Biggest Loser, Red Dwarf and the final part of the Mafia documentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home