Friday, March 14, 2008

The beginning....of the end - Sopranos promo for season 6 part II episode 8

Yes...I haven't actually done anything about it yet, but the crappiness of this week (well, just Wednesday, really), and passing comments by 911 and the conversations with Mogli and then the final conversation with him after work today...it is inevitable, Mr Anderson.
Damn, if only that firm hadn't gone belly-up; it would've been perfect.
It is inevitable, Mr Ernest...
Well, THAT'S not inevitable. But its definitely NOT Mr Page. And I don't mean him who is also known by Michael.

Polo day. Isn't it just grand?

Did some work. Yay.

Watched Ellen.
Went to Epic. Saw a Denzel Washington lookalike. Seriously.

Did more work. Too much, really.

Watched Friends.

Lowered limit on AMEX. Tried to raise limit on Visa, but there was no automatic allowance for it, so I'll have to apply with complicated paperwork. Which shall have to wait until I have the house, cos its too complicated at present. I mean, WAY too complicated.

Got KFC for dinner. The popcorn chicken melt combo. Not as good as the first time...

Had cell. Different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home