"Out for a duck" - The Howzat! Scratch 'n' Win ad
Saw lotto ad for scratch and win ticket called Howzat!, where the guy goes 'out for a duck' which is, surely, Good Fortune in Northbridge. Surely?
Made coffees for everybody. It seemed to go down OK... Nice and hot, at least.
Got birthday presents? Yes, my mum thought it was my birthday. And it was the last day before other people arrive, before I leave, before my birthday, so.... They were two framed Egyptian pictures. Interesting.
Both parents were away from about 10 to 4. So I sat around in the hot house by myself. Cos we had to save power, so I only had the fan. Super.
Watched cricket, tennis. India ain't doin' too badly there, is them?
Kept reading book. Got even less further than yesterday. Well, further, but by less. Yes.
Tried to wash car. Succeeded, in part. But it was too hot. Plus, I had very little water to work with. And it got dirty too quick, and you know what they say? Well, anyway, its true.
Watched Futurama, The Simpsons and Mr Bean.
Then there was no TV on after dinner, so watched 1 episode of Auntie Jack, then a few of The Goodies on DVD.
Made coffees for everybody. It seemed to go down OK... Nice and hot, at least.
Got birthday presents? Yes, my mum thought it was my birthday. And it was the last day before other people arrive, before I leave, before my birthday, so.... They were two framed Egyptian pictures. Interesting.
Both parents were away from about 10 to 4. So I sat around in the hot house by myself. Cos we had to save power, so I only had the fan. Super.
Watched cricket, tennis. India ain't doin' too badly there, is them?
Kept reading book. Got even less further than yesterday. Well, further, but by less. Yes.
Tried to wash car. Succeeded, in part. But it was too hot. Plus, I had very little water to work with. And it got dirty too quick, and you know what they say? Well, anyway, its true.
Watched Futurama, The Simpsons and Mr Bean.
Then there was no TV on after dinner, so watched 1 episode of Auntie Jack, then a few of The Goodies on DVD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home