Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grandpa Simpson: "Now, what I'm with isn't 'it' and what is 'it' seems weird and strange to me"

Made myself a coffee only. Still pretty weak, even though I measured it out to the proportions like what the guide book said. But tasty....

No cricket - but oh, yay, Hopman Cup tennis. Splendid! Of course, Taiwan was beaten fairly easily. Ah.

Almost finished this Bono on Bono book now. Like 3 chapters left, or something.

Did lots more crosswords.

Wrote like a whole page of my story. Don't think it was that funny, though.

Unfortunately, we forgot to do what all traditional Aussie families do last night, which was to watch the lotto draw. So I checked them online - 3 tickets, two numbers. And they were both supps. Great.

I downloaded all the songs from my old ipod, which I gave to my mum about a year and a half ago, so that I could properly sync it with this computer without it being, like, totally empty. They have ripped a few CDs from before, so it is about half full with that and mine - if I exclude all the Christian stuff, and the songs that were in aac format and thus protected.

Had entrees at 7:30, which were these things like pizza slices but using Lebanese bread and more of a Guatemalan (I guess?) type flavour. Not bad....

And then dinner proper was at 8 with rissoles. Good ol' rissole....

Watched Dagg Sea Scrolls, then Compass repeat on some guy that built all these churches in the diocese which we used to be in - Geraldton. Only in like the south of the diocese, though - Carnarvon was the closest place to us. But mum was a big admirer of his. I certainly thought his design for the Perth cathedral looked better than the present (half-demolished) one.

Then I watched Stuck on You, which was alright lah, up to the really, really, really bad ending. Which was really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home