It just ain't cricket!
No...it's tennis. Actually, maybe it is cricket? BTW, am I copying that blog title from SOMEONE ELSE? I think I might be....
Had coffee. Tried to get a double shot, but I don't think it worked. Still, it seemed stronger to me...
Watched cricket. Then a bit of tennis. Such excitement!
Read a bit of book. But not much. Donno why, really. It seems good.
Finally finished updating my parents' ipod. Ended up putting most of MY music back on, since mum said that 'she wanted something different'. OH WELL!
Watched Futurama, The Simpsons and then Mr Bean.
Got a phone call from the framing shop; my ICAA certificate will cost $90. But it won't be ready till next week - so my parents will have to get it and bring it up when they come on the 16th, or something. I paid for it already, though. So I assume it will cost $90...
Watched some more great ABC shows; My Family, The Complete Guide to Parenting, Black Books, and Life on Mars. They were all comedies, except the last which is a police show starring a time traveller - but it doesn't really have much to do with time travelling, really. Like that Journeyman I guess. Maybe - I mean, I've only seen the ads.
Had coffee. Tried to get a double shot, but I don't think it worked. Still, it seemed stronger to me...
Watched cricket. Then a bit of tennis. Such excitement!
Read a bit of book. But not much. Donno why, really. It seems good.
Finally finished updating my parents' ipod. Ended up putting most of MY music back on, since mum said that 'she wanted something different'. OH WELL!
Watched Futurama, The Simpsons and then Mr Bean.
Got a phone call from the framing shop; my ICAA certificate will cost $90. But it won't be ready till next week - so my parents will have to get it and bring it up when they come on the 16th, or something. I paid for it already, though. So I assume it will cost $90...
Watched some more great ABC shows; My Family, The Complete Guide to Parenting, Black Books, and Life on Mars. They were all comedies, except the last which is a police show starring a time traveller - but it doesn't really have much to do with time travelling, really. Like that Journeyman I guess. Maybe - I mean, I've only seen the ads.

1 Comments:
I think YOU used that title before, actually!
What's wrong with me?? I'm watching cricket, but not tennis - even though the outfits seem to be getting prettier and prettier...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home