Monday, July 30, 2007

Homer: "Lisa, may your new sax bring you years of...d'oh!"

Got up about 10. Which, yes, was way too late.

Went shopping at 10:30. Really wanted to buy Pods, but for some reason the Woolworths there no longer stocks them. Great.

Got back and rang my insurance company to get my windscreen fixed. They arranged to do it tomorrow at work between 12 and 3 - except that I need to arrange a downstairs parking spot.

Rang Mogli to get a weak latte from the coffee guy. But he never showed up.

Watched a bit more of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind while eating lunch.

Left for work around 12:30. Thus I got there 15 minutes early.

Was doing work the whole rest of the day, basically. Cos the people had answered my questions.
Left at 5.

Got home and almost immediately began trying to play my saxophone again. But I didn't do well - could manage G, A and B only. And even G took a bit of effort. So tried for about 15 minutes, but the new housemate guy was back and kept interrupting.

Watched The Simpsons, then made dinner. The Big Brother finale was on, which went from 7 to past 10. At 10 I got fed up and went and looked up the result on the internet instead.

So during it I finished watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and then watched some of my favourite songs from The Wall movie.

Slept just before 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home