Homer: "Thankyou, Bill Cosby; you saved the Simpsons!"
Got woken up at 9 by....myself. Cos I leave my briefcase at the end of my bed, and its usually open. So today - and I think its the first time - I touched it with my foot and thus, cos of gravity, it closed and went BANG. But then I knew that I was touching it with my foot, so I may've been half awake already, or something. Like yesterday.... Same time, some more. Freakishness.
Left about 9:50, which I knew would be too early, even though it was a little late.... Got to FCC at exactly 9:15, and found the new treasurer guy pretty much straight away. So then we went in at 9:20, signed the things at 9:25 and went out and that was it. So I was 35 minutes early....which was great. Had some really odd conversation with some kid, which interrupted my sleep.
Message was from old pastor guy. Gee, he hasn't changed a bit.
Went outside to get lunch, cos there was some sausage sizzle thing. Saw V, who was halfway through one already - he reckoned he was hungry, or something. What's up with that?
And, finally (after one whole week, as far as I know) saw Leo and managed to offload my old camera. So, that was nice.
So got home about 1:30. Started my ironing almost straight away, but had some breaks inbetween. Watched about four episodes of Seinfeld, which finished season 8. Then watched Thank God Your Here from 3 weeks ago (ie, the first one of this season) which I borrowed from Mogli. Then I kept ironing during a bit of Big Brother and a bit of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. And, for some shirts, it seemed to be an almost completely pointless exercise.
Had another coffee somewhere in the middle there. Tried the fine grind, which seemed to make it a little better, actually. A bit too strong, even. Still not a great taste. And I used too much syrup.
Got dinner from MacDonalds - had the new homestyle burger meal, with a vanilla thickshake. Man, that's a nice burger. I still think they should name it the McYuck, or something - like, its so good we can name it something bad and people will still buy it. Sorta like reverse psychology.....
So watched part of the Big Brother eviction show, and then most of Rove in LA. Nothing special, either of them.
Slept about 11:30.
Left about 9:50, which I knew would be too early, even though it was a little late.... Got to FCC at exactly 9:15, and found the new treasurer guy pretty much straight away. So then we went in at 9:20, signed the things at 9:25 and went out and that was it. So I was 35 minutes early....which was great. Had some really odd conversation with some kid, which interrupted my sleep.
Message was from old pastor guy. Gee, he hasn't changed a bit.
Went outside to get lunch, cos there was some sausage sizzle thing. Saw V, who was halfway through one already - he reckoned he was hungry, or something. What's up with that?
And, finally (after one whole week, as far as I know) saw Leo and managed to offload my old camera. So, that was nice.
So got home about 1:30. Started my ironing almost straight away, but had some breaks inbetween. Watched about four episodes of Seinfeld, which finished season 8. Then watched Thank God Your Here from 3 weeks ago (ie, the first one of this season) which I borrowed from Mogli. Then I kept ironing during a bit of Big Brother and a bit of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. And, for some shirts, it seemed to be an almost completely pointless exercise.
Had another coffee somewhere in the middle there. Tried the fine grind, which seemed to make it a little better, actually. A bit too strong, even. Still not a great taste. And I used too much syrup.
Got dinner from MacDonalds - had the new homestyle burger meal, with a vanilla thickshake. Man, that's a nice burger. I still think they should name it the McYuck, or something - like, its so good we can name it something bad and people will still buy it. Sorta like reverse psychology.....
So watched part of the Big Brother eviction show, and then most of Rove in LA. Nothing special, either of them.
Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home