"Well, I haven't seen it, so I couldn't tell you if it was good or if it really, really sucked." - Elaine, Seinfeld
Went down to City Toyota in Aberdeen street in Northbridge. Unfortunately, I forgot where I was going until I was at Roe street, but in the middle lane when I needed to turn. So went down to Newcastle street and went that way. Then I missed the turn to Aberdeen street so had to go down to James and then back up again. Then parked in the courtesy bus spot, cos there was noone else. And had to wait for another courtesy bus to come. So I didn't get to work till a bit past 8.
Was doing work, I guess. Yeah, the morning was OK.
Got a lift with WAB? down to the place at 1, after eating lunch. Mogli came too, so he came back with me. So I finally got to use my iTrip. It works pretty well - its a lot more instantaneous than the old one. And it has this weird thing where it plays at constant volume - it doesn't matter how loud the ipod is. Which is good and bad.
So we went and got coffee from Epic. Mogli paid this time, since I paid for his on Monday. I thought it was a little better - but it took a while for them to make it.
Had training about 3:15 on the new MYOB PDF manager and intranet. Didn't really learn anything useful. I guess some other people did, though. Finished about 4:45.
Stayed at work till 5:30. But I didn't do much. Pretty much out of work by that stage - waiting for queries.
Watched The Simpsons. Went and got Red Rooster - the chicken dinner thing - for dinner at 7:15. Still got back in time to see the end of Big Brother - well, the credits at least.
Then it was Thank God You're Here; thank God it's back. And it hasn't lost any of its appeal - except that there seemed to be less of the midweek segments what they put on in the middle of the proper scenarios. Which is unfortunate, cos I think those bits are usually the best.
Then watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - hence the quote. I actually have seen it, but I couldn't really remember it. Although what I remembered was better than it actually was. Yech....
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home