Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"My inferno was Australia; waste of 2 years that was" - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

Got up at 6:50. Had breakfast and made lunch - although I didn't end up eating it.

Had long training in the morning, which was watching this video and then there were some presentations from Mogli and W&, and then there was more talk about common mistakes with tax returns and then there was I think some more stuff. Ai....

Went down to Subiaco at lunch with Mogli to get Jesters. Pretty tasty - but expensive; 2 pies for $8. I mean, they're good, but not THAT good. Really.
Nyeh.

Watched The Simpsons, then a small bit of the new Simpsons to see The White Stripes. But then the rest of the episode looked bad, so I watched a Classic Album show of U2's The Joshua Tree on ABC2.

Still eating leftovers; alternating between Chinese from Sunday lunch and pasta from Saturday dinner.

Got old computer to work by swapping the IDE cables, cos both the hard drive and the DVD drive were connected to the same port but were both set on slave.
Watched Deadwood season 2 finale, but need to watch it again cos I was using the old computer and missed most of it.

Slept about 9:30. Yes. I was surprised about how non-late it was. Read quite a bit more of The Silmarillion, but it was a long chapter and I didn't finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home