Saturday, February 17, 2007

Military School Principal: "We used to split you into two teams in a two day Battle Royale. Not any more - thank you State Supreme Court!"

As voiced by Willem Dafoe, apparently. Never knew that before tonight.

Got up about 9, cos my phone was ringing. It turned out to be nothing, but Mogli rang soon after. The computer was not working, so....

Tried ringing the computer people, but was having any luck till about 11. Then Mogli said I should just go over to his house anyway, so I took the computer and Sopranos season 6 and his disc of Heroes and went over.

Rained fairly heavily on the way.

Went down to High Road, cos Mogli was replacing some blender jar thing as some weird appliance part replacement shop. Then popped across the road to get money at some high tech ATM thing which was in its own little room. Tried to get down to see V's shop, but it was too much trouble.

Went to Chicken Treat drivethrough for lunch, while it was pouring with rain so Mogli's car got wet, right after he unsuccessfully tried to buy some magazine from a shop where the guy didn't approve of that sort of thing.

Went back to his house after getting petrol, and the said magazine.

Watched two episodes of Sopranos on his 51" TV, with the surround sound. It was pretty darn cool. I just had to lie there and not be impressed.

Then we watched some random Foxtel, and part of Laguna Beach. Which was really, really bad.

Checked my mail, cos I needed stuff for tomorrow. Then it was about 3, so I left. With no computer success - they were closed, or something.

Got home just in time for people to show up for an inspection, cos of the whole trying to sell it thing. I stayed in my room trying to get my computer to work. Which it didn't. So I left Windows Setup to format my older harddrive (again) and watched more Deadwood. Then it was about 4:30, so I took all this stuff and went off to Mt Nasura to have dinner with my parents.

Had pasta with sauce for dinner, AKA Spaghetti Bolognaise. Lent my parents DVDs of Deadwood season 1, Seinfeld season 7 and Thank God You're Here season 1. Also gave my parents my old ipod, which now looks like so cruddy.

Watched The Simpsons, but then it was my parents picking shows - Gardening Australia, News, Around the World in Eighty Treasures, Iron Chef (the end) and Rockwiz. Then I left.

Got home about 10:30. Had lots of cheques and that to write, cos its pay day tomorrow - can't print the letters though, cos the computer is still working like nothing.

Slept about 11:30. I wasn't done, but it was late and I figured I could do the rest tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home