Martin: "And down with uniforms! Huzzah!"
Free dress day! Hooray!
Got up still about 6:50, but was ready about 7:15 and so got to work really early.
Was doing work like all morning. Great. Super! Literally - it was a super fund.
Well, except at the very start of the day, when I was laying around being casual.
Hung around in the boardroom while Mogli was eating his lunch. They had various stars on TV, but Oprah didn't ask them nothing interesting. Left about 1:40.
Went down to the city. Unfortunately they had kinda closed off where I usually park, so had to drive right down the terrace then come back again. And, on the way back, there was this insane traffic jam. Eventually got parking down on Mounts Bay Road opposite the busport, and took that overpass that goes over that way. So I was about half an hour late, but frankly, I didn't care.
The Michael Page guy said nothing new. Wanted me to change stuff on my Resume - but that's not gonna happen for a while now, is it?
Got back about 3:30. Had to ring the rental agent people, cos they'd left a card in the door saying I should call. I figured it was some inspection problem, but it turned out that the guy who owns is trying to sell, so they wanted to know times when they can bring people through. We still get to keep our lease for at least a year though, so that's great.
Turned on my computer again after trying to load Windows on the other hard drive, and it actually worked. So I managed to burn Mogli's DVD of Heroes (episodes 3-14 - the rest wouldn't fit). But then later on it went back to its good old bad self.
Watched The Day After Tomorrow, cos it was on TV, but also part of 50 First Dates and part of The Bourne Identity.
Slept about 11, cos I had to kinda wake up early tomorrow.
Got up still about 6:50, but was ready about 7:15 and so got to work really early.
Was doing work like all morning. Great. Super! Literally - it was a super fund.
Well, except at the very start of the day, when I was laying around being casual.
Hung around in the boardroom while Mogli was eating his lunch. They had various stars on TV, but Oprah didn't ask them nothing interesting. Left about 1:40.
Went down to the city. Unfortunately they had kinda closed off where I usually park, so had to drive right down the terrace then come back again. And, on the way back, there was this insane traffic jam. Eventually got parking down on Mounts Bay Road opposite the busport, and took that overpass that goes over that way. So I was about half an hour late, but frankly, I didn't care.
The Michael Page guy said nothing new. Wanted me to change stuff on my Resume - but that's not gonna happen for a while now, is it?
Got back about 3:30. Had to ring the rental agent people, cos they'd left a card in the door saying I should call. I figured it was some inspection problem, but it turned out that the guy who owns is trying to sell, so they wanted to know times when they can bring people through. We still get to keep our lease for at least a year though, so that's great.
Turned on my computer again after trying to load Windows on the other hard drive, and it actually worked. So I managed to burn Mogli's DVD of Heroes (episodes 3-14 - the rest wouldn't fit). But then later on it went back to its good old bad self.
Watched The Day After Tomorrow, cos it was on TV, but also part of 50 First Dates and part of The Bourne Identity.
Slept about 11, cos I had to kinda wake up early tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home