Homer: "Tute on, son! Tute on!"
Prayed about 10 minutes, but very, very bad. Ran out of words to say and like kinda sleeped.
Had a mocha at lunchtime, cos I really felt like coffee (as in caffeine). It was OK - I had it with marshmallows which made it better. But what I really want is like flavoured coffee, and the guy doesn't offer it. Or even better - an iced coffee, but hot. If you understand.....
Was supposed to go to a clients office today, but the guy wasn't there. So we rescheduled for tommorrow, but that probably won't give me enough time, cos I have to go to another client in the morning. So I should be out all day, which should be a welcome change. I won't say it will be nice, cos I don't think I quite know what to do properly. Yeah.....
Had a meeting from 3 - 5 - just based on what sort of referencing for workpapers we should use. I think we got to a result which could prove positive - but will the partners roll over (essentially) and let us do it? There were some example workpaper referencing systems from other firms ('sister' firms, so called). They showed us the most basic one first, which was like primary school type level, and this was a new and improved version. Somebody mentioned that it surely came from Tasmania......
Finished watching episode 7 of Sopranos season 5. Still haven't finished my leftovers from Monday - tis good! Not the flavour - I mean that I don't have to prepare.
Went for coffee at Tiamo's at (around) 8. Had a Vienna - which was good (my new favourite type of coffee), but the cream was a little weird. I think it was just because it was like a fake kind - though it may also have been a little past its prime.
Went to FD & CO's graduation after that. Didn't see CO for most of the time - getting cert framed, or whatever. Took some photos, but the main group one turned out way too dark. Pity. My camera battery was also dying - again. It must run down just cos it feels like it.
Now its 11:30 - not good. Need to keep reading textbook, and need even more so to sleep.
Had a mocha at lunchtime, cos I really felt like coffee (as in caffeine). It was OK - I had it with marshmallows which made it better. But what I really want is like flavoured coffee, and the guy doesn't offer it. Or even better - an iced coffee, but hot. If you understand.....
Was supposed to go to a clients office today, but the guy wasn't there. So we rescheduled for tommorrow, but that probably won't give me enough time, cos I have to go to another client in the morning. So I should be out all day, which should be a welcome change. I won't say it will be nice, cos I don't think I quite know what to do properly. Yeah.....
Had a meeting from 3 - 5 - just based on what sort of referencing for workpapers we should use. I think we got to a result which could prove positive - but will the partners roll over (essentially) and let us do it? There were some example workpaper referencing systems from other firms ('sister' firms, so called). They showed us the most basic one first, which was like primary school type level, and this was a new and improved version. Somebody mentioned that it surely came from Tasmania......
Finished watching episode 7 of Sopranos season 5. Still haven't finished my leftovers from Monday - tis good! Not the flavour - I mean that I don't have to prepare.
Went for coffee at Tiamo's at (around) 8. Had a Vienna - which was good (my new favourite type of coffee), but the cream was a little weird. I think it was just because it was like a fake kind - though it may also have been a little past its prime.
Went to FD & CO's graduation after that. Didn't see CO for most of the time - getting cert framed, or whatever. Took some photos, but the main group one turned out way too dark. Pity. My camera battery was also dying - again. It must run down just cos it feels like it.
Now its 11:30 - not good. Need to keep reading textbook, and need even more so to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home