Bill Cosby: "So they don't know what the jazz....is all about! Y'see, jazz is like jello pudding, pop. No, wait, jazz is like kodak film. No....."
Prayed for about 10 minutes. It was all good.
Didn't really feel tired, for once. Got to work really early - like 7:15 - but still couldn't start work till about 8:30 or so cos of all the internet stuff I had to catch up on. Well, its finally working now, so.....
Had a hot chocolate at lunchtime, cos I didn't feel tired. It almost put me back into a state of tiredness, but not really.
Continued reading my textbook at lunchtime. Probably about halfway through the chapter on sin now - well, maybe not.
Watched The Simpsons, then a bit of Sopranos episode 7 of season 5. Ate leftovers.
Went to the MLE meeting. Saw some hour long video of Bill Hybels. It was good in the sense of entertainment, and that he probably knew what he was talking about, but not really applicable to me, since I'm not one of these leadertypes, in any case.
Bah.....
Didn't really feel tired, for once. Got to work really early - like 7:15 - but still couldn't start work till about 8:30 or so cos of all the internet stuff I had to catch up on. Well, its finally working now, so.....
Had a hot chocolate at lunchtime, cos I didn't feel tired. It almost put me back into a state of tiredness, but not really.
Continued reading my textbook at lunchtime. Probably about halfway through the chapter on sin now - well, maybe not.
Watched The Simpsons, then a bit of Sopranos episode 7 of season 5. Ate leftovers.
Went to the MLE meeting. Saw some hour long video of Bill Hybels. It was good in the sense of entertainment, and that he probably knew what he was talking about, but not really applicable to me, since I'm not one of these leadertypes, in any case.
Bah.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home