Major: "Tachkoma, you follow behind, and stay invisible"
Tachkoma: "Aye aye, Major!"
Major: "'Aye aye'? Whats up with that?"
Left for B's house about 9 and stayed there till about 3. Managed to get the pump working, but not the kreepy-krawly. Left it on, so its possible the surface scum, at least, may be cleared. Maybe. Got a bit sunburnt, I think.
Watched my tape from last week of Ghost in the Shell (containing the above quote), The End of Evangelion and Happy Tree Friends Christmas Special. I have to say, I only vaguely remember the ambiguos phsyco-babble type endings of the Evangelion series, but I found this ending a lot less satisfying. It appeared they tried to explain stuff, but failed, which just made things more confusing. Plus, seeing half an hour of the Happy Tree Friends stuff at once is just a bit too sickening.
Watched Seinfeld season 6 from about 3 till about 8, though stopping for The Simpsons inbetween. Which caused me more reasons to rant and rave at channel 10 and their stupid policy of putting ads during the credits. It was the softball one (where Mr Burns hires professional softball players to win a $1 million bet), and the best bit, I think, is the song at the end, most of which was drowned out by ads for other stupid shows.
Went for the third time to The Roasting Duck (aka Pastor's place, since thats how I was first introduced to it). Had the combination rice, which was nice.
After that, went to Video Ezy to rent movies. Got two new releases and four weeklies.
Watched 'Kicking and Screaming'. It was another rather unfunny comedy, which was considerably worse than the trailer. I guess I shouldn't be surprised....
Am ready to start on my CS Lewis book, which I purchased some time ago. Its actually about 5 or 7 lesser known books in one. Can't quite remember why I bought it, now, though its probably along the lines of 'its CS Lewis, how can you go wrong?'
Major: "'Aye aye'? Whats up with that?"
Left for B's house about 9 and stayed there till about 3. Managed to get the pump working, but not the kreepy-krawly. Left it on, so its possible the surface scum, at least, may be cleared. Maybe. Got a bit sunburnt, I think.
Watched my tape from last week of Ghost in the Shell (containing the above quote), The End of Evangelion and Happy Tree Friends Christmas Special. I have to say, I only vaguely remember the ambiguos phsyco-babble type endings of the Evangelion series, but I found this ending a lot less satisfying. It appeared they tried to explain stuff, but failed, which just made things more confusing. Plus, seeing half an hour of the Happy Tree Friends stuff at once is just a bit too sickening.
Watched Seinfeld season 6 from about 3 till about 8, though stopping for The Simpsons inbetween. Which caused me more reasons to rant and rave at channel 10 and their stupid policy of putting ads during the credits. It was the softball one (where Mr Burns hires professional softball players to win a $1 million bet), and the best bit, I think, is the song at the end, most of which was drowned out by ads for other stupid shows.
Went for the third time to The Roasting Duck (aka Pastor's place, since thats how I was first introduced to it). Had the combination rice, which was nice.
After that, went to Video Ezy to rent movies. Got two new releases and four weeklies.
Watched 'Kicking and Screaming'. It was another rather unfunny comedy, which was considerably worse than the trailer. I guess I shouldn't be surprised....
Am ready to start on my CS Lewis book, which I purchased some time ago. Its actually about 5 or 7 lesser known books in one. Can't quite remember why I bought it, now, though its probably along the lines of 'its CS Lewis, how can you go wrong?'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home