Big Day Out
Finally - money. I was a little worried cos this is the first time I've gotten my salary paid into the new Commonwealth account instead of the old ANZ account. And it usually comes through the 14th night, but instead it comes on the 15th morning. Which means when I'm setting up my home loan repayments, I should probably say the 16th instead of the 15th...
Had training. Coffee! Well, pretty much hot milk. Still....
Another great video. Sigh....
Boooring morning. So, what else is new?
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Read some book. Because of the coffee at training, and since it wasn't a real nice day, we just decided to stay in and do nothing. Shock! Horror!
Went to BDO. Great. Well, not great; that's the point.
Looks like its Perth Water Corp next.....
Watched (the end of) Friends, then the Biggest Loser and episode 1 of Sopranos season 3.
Finished waching JC Superstar. Yay! Seriously, that's the best film about Jesus I've ever seen. Though, really, I haven't seen as many as you'd think.
Started watching (Jane Austen's) Mafia! Funny already. Looking like its gonna be a nice nonsense film.
Had training. Coffee! Well, pretty much hot milk. Still....
Another great video. Sigh....
Boooring morning. So, what else is new?
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Read some book. Because of the coffee at training, and since it wasn't a real nice day, we just decided to stay in and do nothing. Shock! Horror!
Went to BDO. Great. Well, not great; that's the point.
Looks like its Perth Water Corp next.....
Watched (the end of) Friends, then the Biggest Loser and episode 1 of Sopranos season 3.
Finished waching JC Superstar. Yay! Seriously, that's the best film about Jesus I've ever seen. Though, really, I haven't seen as many as you'd think.
Started watching (Jane Austen's) Mafia! Funny already. Looking like its gonna be a nice nonsense film.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home