Sunday, January 06, 2008

"Hanginaround" - Counting Crows

Had very bad sleep. Woke up about 20 times or so. Eventually got up about 7.

Started watching LOTR 3, since it was so early.

Got to church 20 minutes late, cos I couldn't remember if it was 9:30 or 10, so I guessed it was the latter and obviously it was the former. Went in and sat with Ali's dad - I suppose he forgot the time, too.

Went for lunch to Foo Wah with Leo, Si, Dewy, Shirley and Drafty. Didn't order dishes.....I guess cos it was too expensive, cos the individual stuff had gone up.

Stood around for a while outside. I think cos Si is leaving on Tuesday, so the two girls wanted to say goodbye.

Went to Si's house, eventually. Watched Flushed Away, while waiting for the food to settle. Some good bits... there were minor characters which were quite funny. The two main leads - nyeh.

Then went and played cricket with Si, his brother (me+l) and Leo at Southlands. It was...rather warm. And, since Si's brother is like 13, we only used tennis balls. Yup.

Went home and drank! Yay.

Watched the rest of LOTR 3.

Then watched Friends, Don't Forget the Lyrics (ai....it is so slowly paced) and Heist. It had some good actors, but a rather irritating twisty turny story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home