Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1 day to go....

More work....

Pretty bad morning tea today. But luckily someone brought around some cakes for some unknown reason, so I had a fairly large slice of a baked ricotta berry cheesecake and, damn, I coulda eaten a whole lot more of that.

Started doing some salary survey for some place what compares results among law firms. It is, of course, needlessly complicated. Which is why I get to do it. Oh, and its due Monday. So I can put it in the 'somebody elses problem' pile.

Let the bird out as soon as I got home cos I had to clean all its horrid mess. But I let it sit around while I watched TV first - The Simpsons - yay!

Then watered the plants. I think some of them are about to die already.

Then I tried to finish Ultima 9 but it just wasn't going to happen. I spent another half an hour looking for the sea monster but couldn't find it, so loaded a previous game and there it was so it must've been ANOTHER bug. Anyway, I only have one section left to complete it, but now I've got to take the CD to my brother over east, so it may never happen. I was considering taking the whole day off tomorrow........

Did practically all my packing - I think (apart from the rest of the stuff I'll carry-on and the toiletries). Apparently, I'm supposed to take a hat - hopefully I'll have the time to look tomorrow afternoon. Also, there won't be a lot of room to buy stuff - but I doubt there'll be a lot of that, anyway. Except that I need some more pants for work. And some new ties wouldn't go astray either. Or a new car.

Watched the Chicken Roaster episode from Seinfeld. That's gonna be about the last one of them, too.

Also weighed myself so I could see if I lose weight from all the walking or gain weight from all the eating. I reckon I lost like 20 kgs from Sydney last time; but there is no proof.

So I went got to bed at 10:30 but of course didn't sleep till just before it was time to wake up, which I did before my alarm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home